Terms and Conditions
“Customer” means the person or entity that orders, purchases or otherwise obtains a service from Professional Polishing Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “Professional Polishing”).
“Service” means any service provided by Professional Polishing Corp in connection with its business of providing professional cleaning services for residential and commercial properties. The term Service includes but is not limited to pressure wash, concrete polishing, marble, terrazzo, floor buffing and other related services.
- The customer shall be responsible for all costs associated with the delivery and installation of the Service.
- Professional Polishing will provide the Service at no charge if the customer has an existing contract with Professional Polishing Corp for another service. If there is no such contract, then Professional Polishing may charge a fee for the Service based on the estimated time required for the Service.
- Professional Polishing reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this agreement without notice.
- All prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any additional charges incurred after the initial quote will be billed separately.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof and supersedes all previous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings relating thereto.
- Professional Polishing does not guarantee the quality of the Service.
- Professional Polishing warrants that it will perform the Service in accordance with industry standards and applicable laws.
- Professional Polishing disclaims liability for damages arising out of the use or misuse of the Service.
- Professional Polishing makes no warranty or representation concerning the suitability of the Service for any particular purpose.
- Professional Polishing assumes no responsibility for damage to property caused by the Service.
- Professional Polishing assumes full responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- Professional Polishing assumes sole responsibility for loss or damage of any kind to vehicles or equipment used in connection with the Service.
- Professional Polishing reserves the right to make changes to its terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Professional Polishing Corp.
- Professional Polishing will not be liable for any damages caused by a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Professional Polishing may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notification.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Australia. Any dispute arising out of or relating to the use of this website shall be settled amicably by arbitration. The arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding on all parties.